SongKong Installation for Headless Linux with its own Java installation
Download SongKong to see the functionality of SongKong, SongKong Pro and SongKong Commercial.
You can see full details of the differences between the version here
This installer can be used on a headless environment where no Graphical User Interface is available.
It requires you to have a version of Java already installed on the system, you require Java 11 or later.
- Download songkong-linux-headless-novm.tgz
- Copy file to where you would like to install such as $HOME or /opt
- tar zxf songkong-linux-headless-novm.tgz
- Run ./songkongremote.sh to complete installation and start songkong in remote mode
- Or use ./songkong.sh to run in commandline mode